It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Friday, February 22, 2013


Hidup itu perubahan
Di dunia ini satu hal yang pasti terjadi adalah perubahan. So, dont be afraid of change.
Kita selalu berubah kok.
That is the nature of life. Just prepare and get ready for it.
Aku sedang dalam masa perubahan.
Perubahan usia, perubahan pola pikir, perubahan pola hidup, perubahan pekerjaan dan perubahan rencana masa depan.

Tahun ini, aku fokus pada kerjaan baruku, fokus di kuliahku, fokus di bisnis Flaminggoo. 

And let’s see what 2013 bring to me.............

No comments:

Post a Comment