It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Ulang tahun, lagi

"A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessing and be happy." Unknown

Sudah menginjak usia 28, dan aku sudah berlapang dada untuk dikatakan sebagai seorang wanita dewasa. Siap lahir batin. Tak terasa, waktu memang begitu cepat berganti. Kita hanya cukup menjalani dan melakukan yang terbaik yang bisa kita lakukan. 

Be realistic and be wise
You are older now

No comments:

Post a Comment