It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Friday, November 21, 2014

Review : Quiet by Susan Cain

I use to think that Im different, Im too sensitive and like to be alone all of time, and I ever think that Im a weird person, but Quiet has changed my mind. Im not that bad, Im normal, so many people out there have the same insight as mine. Im not strange, Im just introvert. Im introvert with all the good side and bad side. Thank you Suzan for open up my mind. I dont have to change anything about my quietness and my individualism. Because now I know that Im normal.
Horrayyyy I'm normal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment