It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Friday, July 10, 2015

Mudik

You know what, all the story  was beginning from one word "mudik". Long long time ago, when a was a child I imagine my self "mudik" like other people. Bring so much thing for my family and give it to them. So silly. But this is the most important dream that I ever had. If I never dreamed about "mudik" this journey will not happen. And if this journey never happed, then I will never gain anything.

Thanks God, for every step that I take. It changed my life.

This year, I can't mudik and meet my family. But I'm so happy. I've been blessed. Allah give everthing that I need, more than what I want. Next year I will mudik and, its gonna be my last mudik.

Alhamdulillah.

Selamat mudik bagi yang mudik.
Yang gak mudik, mari nikmati heningnya jakarta *tapi gak hening-hening amat juga sih*

Be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment