It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Saturday, June 13, 2015

New Pond

I have a friend that have a disease, which is make her to avoid stress feeling. But for the sake of money and responsibility she have to work. As known, work in the office will make a stress feeling, little or much.
But she can't deny it. She still work and get stressed.

I know, she must be so confused.
But if I have the same situation I will move on. I am the kind of person that really want to feel free. So, I don't want to anybody or anything make me uncomfortable with my environtment.

I will make new pond. As Diana Rikasari said at 88 Love Life "Find new pond where you can swim free and happy, no matter how small or big. Even better, make your own pond"


No comments:

Post a Comment