It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Maju Mundur di Oriflame

Awalnya emang excited banget gabung Oriflame. Ngelihat prospeknya yg bagus banget. Bisa dapet rumah, mobil, jalan2 ke luar negri, umroh, uang jutaan rupiah. Dan udah banyak banget contoh suksesnya. Udah gitu sistem naik levelnya juga realistis banget. Pokoknya as a bussiness gabung Oriflame tuh udah paling bener banget deh. You are in the right path.

But for me, after join it for 5 month I realise that it is not my way. I'm not that into this bussiness. I like lipstick and mascara but I don't really like make up and skin care. I'm minimalism person, so I don't need to surround me with branded thing. I dont wanna known as a Oriflame person.
Yah. Dari pada maju mundur. Finally I decide to quit. I think this is not my way . I hope I can built my success by my self.

Bye Oriflame
Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment