It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Friday, September 20, 2013

Meeting with kak Bunga Mega

Surprise dari kak Mega buat menteenya yang lagi ultah : Adit, Azka dan Rafel (Team Virgo, tossss), tapi sayang banget Rafel gak bisa datang.
Happy B'day Adit, Azka dan Rafel. Semoga makin sukses dan sehat selalu!!!!
Thank you kak Mega, kuenya enak, hehehe. I'm so blessed to have kak Mega as my mentor. She is an entrepreneur, writer and journalist, itu semua adalah impianku and I wish, I can pursue my dream and be the next Bunga Mega :) Ganbatte Arista!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment