It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Friday, June 12, 2015

Make A Better Life

Everyone has the opportunity to make a better life but not everyone knows how to #88LoveLive by Diana Rikasari

Yes, everybody want to make a better life, include me. But not everyone knows how to, include me.

Apapun rencana saya kedepannya, saya tau pasti bahwa saya menginginkan kehidupan yang lebih baik. Tapi di antara rencana-rencana saya tersebut selalu ada ketidakpastian. Belum tentu rencana-rencana saya tersebut akan menyeret saya dalam kehidupan yang lebih baik. Tapi setidaknya saya tau pasti akan tujuan saya.

Just go for it.
Make a better life.
Make a better living.
Make me a useful person and having happy family.

Go home next year,
Planning for a marriage,
Having baby,
Then reborn my online book shop Premier Reader, and build new empire in my village.
I can do it, for the sake of better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment