It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Daniel Mananta : "Gue Pengen Jadi Orang Kaya"

Judul diatas adalah salah satu statement Daniel Mananta waktu penjurian Mtv VJ Hunt tahun 2005 kalo gak salah. Saat itu Daniel belom sengetop sekarang dan baru memulai karirnya sebagai calon VJ Mtv.
And guess what, time flies, sepuluh tahun kemudian Daniel telah menjadi lelaki yang rich and famous. And the point is, how hard he has worked and get what his dreamed for just ten years. I can imagine it. Be the VJ, MC, actor, producer and entrepreneur. Whoahhhhhhh. Kerja keras banget ini pastinya.
I want to be like him.
Pengen niru semangat, perjuangan dan kerja kerasnya.

Boleh saja kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment