It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Friday, January 8, 2016

Relationship Vs Selfishness

I know tham I'm strong woman, but I still need someone to borrow me a shoulder to cry on. That's why I become so weak when I'm alone or somebody leave me.

Seven years ago, I ever felt like this. Felt so weak. When my sister and my cousin leave me and I lived at Bekasi, almost alone. There's no one accompany me or just befriend with me. Everyone is so strange for me. And I gave up.

Five year ago, I ever felt like this. Felt so weak. When my ex-boyfriend leave me alone. Lucky me, I have so many friend that courage me to keep strunggle. And fortunately I could leave that place and moved to my cousin's place.

 Lately, I felt like this. Feel so weak. When one by one my beloved friend leave me alone. I'm in pain for about 5 month. I survive because of my study, and my dream to build my empire after graduation from college. I'm still surviving. 48 more days. I'm still waiting for the final moment in this place. Nothing is wrong. It's just the state of my mind. I have to survive. Moral of the story, even I'm introvert I really need someone who care with me. I need someone who know me inside out. I can't be selfish anymore, because I need them. I have to keep my relationship with everyone. Remember Arista, keep the relationship. Don't selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment