It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Time to Settle

Finally, I decided to resign per January 28th 2016. I don't know, but I think it's doesnt make any advantages for me to stand here anymore. I'm too missing home, my parent and my freedom. And I really bored with what I'm doing right now. My office is not challeging anymore. It's sooooo bored. Sorry to say. But boring is more danger than any bomb that can explode anytime. So, before it's explode and hurt everyone, better I go home as soon as possible. Boring. Yes. It's too comfort to be here. Lot of money. Lot of facility. I can do anything that I want. I can buy anything that I need. I can go to everywhere that I want. But I'm missing my mom. I wanna have new routinity, new responsibility and new challenge. Finally I realise that money is not everything in this world, love is. The love from people around. And freedom. Freedom to decide when I want to work for all day and all night, or just wanna stay at home and doing nothing. It's been 8 year in Jakarta. Lot of fun and of course little bit of sadness. But everythings is so wonderful. I never regret it. Come to Jakarta is the most powerful influence in my life. It gave me strenght and ability to fight that I never had before. Settle. Now it's time for settle. Living new life as unemploye, and as entrepeneur. No more waiting for salary time, no more waiting 5 PM, no more waiting sunday to having fun, no more afraid to doing wrong thing, and no more preach from big boss. Yeayyyyyyyyyyy. I'm totally free. And now wellcome to entrepreneur life. Think about customer, product, promotion, selling, etc everyday. I think that's all :D And the very good news is I can read book everyday, yes everyday, yeyeyelalala Alhamdulilah.... Every step of my life is blessing from Allah. Thank you ya Allah. I will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment