It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Asian games 2018 : moment that I let go

Dua tahun yg lalu, 2016, ketika aku memutuskan untuk go home, ada satu hal yg membuat aku berpikir buat stay longer in Jakarta, it is Asian games 2018. I know that's gonna be a good momen that I dont want to miss it. But, attempt to go home is  bigger, so I decided to go home and miss that momen.

Sekarang cuma bisa nyaksiin acara ini dari layar tv saja. So proud of Indonesia. The beautiful opening ceremony and the strength of all atlet make me blown away. I hope I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment