It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Slumdog millionaire




....3 musketeers alexandro damo, athos prhotos dan aramis, 100 dolar Benjamin flanklin....

film yg keren, sumpah, keren bgt, dr segi penokohan, pengambilan gambar dan alur ceritanya kereeen bgt.
Satu lagi film yg memperlihatkan sisi lain negara India dan yang paling aku suka, film ini memberikan sebuah pesan moral, sometime we don't have to be genius to be a winner, (yes, it's right, aku manggut2) it's destiny, it's written...

Good, I like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment