It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Komitmen.

Saat lg baca novel test pack karya mbk Ninit Yunita tiba2 pengen ngomongin soal komitmen.
Yupz komitmen.
Komitmen untuk mengatakan "yes I do" dg someone yg kita pilih.
For me, ketika kita udah bilang "ya" it's mean that "yes, I wanna go old with you, no matter how love will appear or dissapear, no matter how if you dont have nothing anymore, and no matter how ugly you are in 30 years ago. No matter. Ketika hati udah bilang klik, yaudah, go for it. Komitmen, and never regret it."

it should be like that, but am I can do it???