It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mature


Look at me now?
Terlihat lebih dewasa bukan? So cool, so brave, so mature, yes, this is me now, this is exactly what I want. Percayalah, saya sungguh sangat berbeda dengan setahun atau dua tahun yang lalu. Saya sangat berbeda dan dewasa.
Saya memang ingin menjadi dewasa, dan di usia saya yang menjelang 25 tahun ini, saya hampir bisa memperolehnya. I know what I want, I know what I have to do to get it and I know how to behave.
Ini adalah titik balik dan momentum saya.
Good,
Go ahead Epphy!!!

*efek dari semakin seringnya Epphy di panggil Ibu di beberapa acara -_-*