It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Favorite Book

I love the inspiring book. I mean that, I love the book that give me inspiration and make me do something better, for my self and for other people.

For this time, the book that really inspiring me is Titik Nol by Agustinus Wibowo. This is not just travel book, but more than that, we can get so much knowledge and motivation from it. Titik Nol teach us how to reach our dream and how a strangest dream coming true even in the end the final result is not important anymore. The social life betwen the country that Agustinus Wibowo visited represent that people in this world is same, have the same reason to laugh and have the same reason to cry. Even we had the different language, religion, country, skin colour, etc, but we are connecting each other, we are only human. One book that have many lesson. Love it so much.

Other book that I really love is Life Traveler by Windy Ariestanty and Ibuk (a novel) by Iwan Setyawan. Both are travel book. Yes, I love travel book so much. Travel book make me go to other place that I never go to there before and I get some story of life from it.

So, what is your favorite book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment