It's ALL about EPPHY

......On My Way To Become Good Wife And Great Mother.......

Go!

"I have lived through much and I now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with possibility of being useful to people" -Tolstoy

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Memperbarui Mimpi

Kamu mau jadi QC riez?

Sebuah pertanyaan sederhana yg membuatku berpikir keras.
Am I wanna be QC?
Really?
So why do you take Food Technologi if you dont want to be involved?
It's stupid thing that you ever did you know!
Lepaskan peganganmu sekarang juga, kalau kau tidak tau ujungnya akan berada di mana.
Percuma juga jika kau terus pertahankan namun tujuannya semu dan tak ada hati dalam langkahmu.
Lepaskan!

Mulailah dari awal lagi.
Dan temukan hatimu di sana!

No comments:

Post a Comment